Stomach cramps are too painful, try these 4 recipes to help you ease it!
Eating a lot of cold and spicy irritating food, overeating, and irregular diet will cause the recurrence of gastric ulcer rupture, and other drugs will directly destroy the secretion of gastric acid, which will damage the gastric mucosal barrier. When gastric colicDo not prejudice the conditioning through four dietary methods.
What are the treatments for gastric colic?
1. Green onion and ginger soup requires five slices of ginger and two shallots, and an appropriate amount of white pepper. First, wash all the ginger and shallots in a pot. After boiling over low heat, add salt and white pepper. This method is particularly suitable.Stomach cramps caused by cold in the abdomen.
2. Peanut ginger orange soup requires 150 grams of peanuts, 15 grams of ginger, and 40 milliliters of orange juice. Put all the above materials in the pot, add water and boil it before taking. This method is particularly suitable for neurological allergies.Nausea and stomach pain.
3. Brown sugar and ginger soup requires five slices of ginger, and an appropriate amount of brown sugar is put together in a cup, and it can be placed with boiling water. This method is particularly suitable for stomach pain caused by cold invasion.
4. Baiji lean broth requires 15 grams of Dendrobium and Baiji, five red dates and 300 grams of lean pork. Wash the lean pork and cut into pieces. Put all the above materials in the pot, add water to boil and use smallCook for two hours on fire and add seasoning at the end. This method has the effects of nourishing yin and pain, and protecting the stomach.
What should be paid attention to in patients with gastric colic?
1, three meals a day, regular quantitative patients eat three meals a day, you can take the principle of a small number of meals, do not overeat, you can be full, seven snacks as much as possible, so as to ease the stomachburden.
Only by forming a regular dietary habits can conditional reflexes be formed and the digestive tract function returned to normal.
Drink plenty of water. One hour before eating, drinking water can replace gastric juice, thereby alleviating the irritation of the gastric mucosa.
2. Try not to eat pickled and fried foods. Patients with gastric colic should try not to eat pickled fried and spicy foods, because these foods are not easily digested in the stomach, which increases the burden on them.Stimulates the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, causing stomach pain and even stomach bleeding.
Warmly remind patients with gastric colic that they should pay attention to nutritional balance and eat more good quality protein and vitamin foods, so as to effectively protect the gastric mucosa, improve defense function, and also promote local repair.
Eat regularly, avoid overeating, and quit smoking.
Learn to release your stress because continuous stress and depression can cause stomach cramps.